I don’t think I had ever heard that term until a few weeks ago.
When I read that it was literally just frozen bananas blended up, I doubted that it could be as creamy as ice cream. But then I made it. & now I’m a nice cream believer.
Here’s what I used for my BlueNanaBerry Nice Cream:
- 2 bananas
- A handful of blueberries
- A couple of strawberries, diced
& here’s how I made it:
- Peel 2 bananas and cut into multiple pieces
- Place in freezer to freeze
- Once the banana is completely frozen, toss it in a blender and blend until creamy
- Scoop into bowl & top with blueberries & diced strawberries
- Enjoy with a spoon – just like ice cream!
I was actually super impressed with how the texture turned out. It was SO creamy and smooth. But I will warn you, this stuff melts fast – so eat it fast if you want to enjoy it in its creamy, yummy ice cream form.
Ever had nice cream?
What do you like to top yours with?
Let me know in the comments below!