I’m not going to lie.
This granola I’m about to share with you was really supposed to be granola bars.
However, I didn’t have any cornstarch, so it turned into granola.
But, because the granola actually turned out to be delicious, I thought I’d share this with you anyway.
Here’s what I used:
- 1 cup oats
- 4 cups blueberries
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp honey (or maple syrup – I did a combo of both)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
& here’s how I made it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prep an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil + non-stick spray
- In a bowl, mix together the oats and cinnamon
- Add the melted butter and honey (or maple syrup) and mix
- Finally, add the blueberries and mix everything together
- Pour mixture into prepped pan and bake for 40 minutes
- Remove from oven once the oat mix begins to brown and the blueberries start oozing
- Enjoy by itself or with greek yogurt!
Like I said, I totally planned for this to be one thing and it turned into another.
But that’s okay! That’s the beauty of trying new things – you may just end up making something else delicious…or something very terrible, but might as well give it a try!
Do you make your own granola?
What do you like to put in yours?
Let me know in the comments below!